Set you personal standards sets to include SC Academic Standards
HOW TO SET YOUR PERSONAL STANDARDS SETS
FOR SC ACADEMIC STANDARDS
BEFORE BEGINNING: Go to http://www.fmarion.edu/academics/article110195.htm. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Print Article” button. (This article on our web site tells you how each set of SC Academic Standards is named in lvieText. The article also explains how to add the standards to a Standards section in a LiveText document.)
- Use Mozilla Firefox web browser to log in to your LiveText account at http://c1.livetext.com.
- In the upper right hand corner of the screen, click [My Account].
- Scroll down the page until you see the section labeled “Standard Sets” and click on [Edit] button underneath the line below the words “Standards Sets.”
- Look for a checkbox beside the word "Set". (This will be just below the "Add" and "Remove" buttons on the top left.) Click the checkbox.
- Click the [Remove] button. This will remove all the standards sets you currently have.
- Using the article you printed in the “Before Beginning” section above, identify the exact LiveTexct name of the standards set you wish to add.
- On your LiveText screen, you should see “My Standards Sets”. Click [Add].
- The 60,000 sets of standards in LiveText will be listed in alphabetical order. Look above the right corner of the list to see page numbers you can click on to navigate between pages. The standards sets beginning with “S” begin on page 36.
- Once you’ve located the desired standards set, click the box to the left of the standards set to select it for addition to your personal standards set. (Note: You may select more than one set on any given page.)
- Click [Add] at the top left BEFORE moving to the next page to add other standards sets.
Last Published: June 11, 2008 4:16 PM