Institutional Review Board Documents, Forms and Procedures on Blackboard
To facilitate the operation of the IRB a “course” on our BlackBoard site has been established.
The IRB site contains:
- The membership of the current IRB
- Meeting Schedules
- All major documents including:
- Statement of Policies and Procedures
- IRB Review Form
- Study Closure Form
- Guidelines for Exempt Review
- Guidelines for Expedited Review
- A glossary of terms used in IRB operations
- Links to sites that provide additional support for researchers and sites for training for certification of principal investigators.
- Communication and discussion sections.
Enrollment in IRB course: If you already have a BlackBoard account, then go to the Course Catalog and enroll in the IRB “course” listed in the Other file. The course is open to all users of our BlackBoard site. No access code is needed and there are no enrollment deadlines.
Establishing a BlackBoard Account:
- Go the following Internet site: http://blackboard.fmarion.edu/
- Click on the “create account” button.
- Fill out the on-line form including the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Office phone number
- E-mail address
- User Name:
- Department or Program
- In the Job Title please list yourself as
i. Principal Investigator
ii. Co-principal Investigator
iii. Student Investigator.
- After creating your account you will be able to login to BlackBoard and enroll in the IRB course; see above.