To begin the application process download the Letter of Recommendation form.
Graduate Program Applications may be found on the site of the program you wish to enter.
Testing Site Information: Provider List
All prospective students should submit the following items to the Graduate Office as requested by each program:
- Graduate Application Form for admission
- Two letters of recommendation - from professional associates or former professors who can attest to your academic potential
- A personal statement - indicating your interests, career goals, and reasons for seeking admission to Francis Marion University
- The non-refundable $39 application fee
- Nursing candidates have additional items that need to be submitted, please see the application form for your checklist.
Send these items by post to:
Francis Marion University
P.O. Box 100547
Florence, S.C. 29502-0547
To check on the status of your application you can contact the Graduate Office:
Phone: 843.661.1281 or 843.661.1284
Each program has specific admission requirements which are detailed in the description of the program.