Applications for Admission are accepted throughout the year.
To be considered for admission, the applicant must submit the following materials to the FMU Graduate Office:
1. The Graduate Application for Admission and non-refundable graduate application fee.
2. Official transcript(s) of all undergraduate and graduate work from accredited institutions which indicates the candidate has earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited institution.
3. An official Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Records Examination (GRE)
Score. At the discretion of the MBA Admission Committee, GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived for applicants with advanced degrees and/or professional qualifications.
4. At least one, but preferably two or more, letters of recommendation.
5. A 500 to 700 word personal statement indicating one’s career goals and reasons for seeking admission to the MBA program.
7. A Test on English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score for all international applicants for whom English is not their native language.
All application materials must be submitted to:
School of Business Office
Francis Marion University
PO Box 100547
Florence, SC 29502-0547
Upon review of the student’s admission material, the MBA Admission Committee may require the graduate foundation course, BUS 605, or appropriate undergraduate course(s) to be completed. Personal interviews with the Director and/or the MBA Admission Committee may also be required.
Have a question? Contact the MBA Director, Dr. Kay Lawrimore Bealnger 843.661.1424 firstname.lastname@example.org