The benefits of studying a second language
Modern Languages at FMU
~ Your key to the global community ~
Why Go Global?
- FMU offers exchange programs in France, Germany, & Mexico
- Spanish is the 2nd language spoken in the U.S.
- Canada & Mexico are our NAFTA neighbors.
- German industry is one of the largest investors in S.C.
- Top MIBS programs require proficiency in a second language.
- Make yourself marketable!
Take advantage of our dynamic language program and...
Prepare to Go Global!
For more information, contact the ML Program, CEMC 113, (843) 661-1605
Last Published: February 23, 2011 8:12 AM