Student Teaching Links:
- Students who plan to student teach in Fall 2017 click here
- Students who plan to student teach in Spring 2018 click here...(link coming soon.)
Application to the Professional Program:
- Application for Admission to FMU's SOE Professional Program
Criminal Background Check
- Process for Completing a SLED Background Check
Clinical Course/Field Experience Information
- Information for Candidates Enrolled in Courses Requiring Any Field Experience
- Requirements for Field/Clinical Experiences in Marion, Florence 3 and Darlington Counties
- Watch this "How to Video" for completing a field experience placement request form by clicking here
- 2016-2017 Internship Timeline
COE Essay Contest (Deadline March 17, 2017) Click here for details.
PRAXIS CORE MATH WORKSHOP: February 25th and 26th (Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m)
Dr. Howard Frye, Coordinator of the Art Education Program, is scheduling a Praxis Core Math Workshop on February 25th and 26th (Saturday and Sunday) from 9 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. each day with a 90 minute lunch break (12 noon to 1:30 p.m.). The workshop will be held in the Fine Arts Building, Room 213. Madeleine Gardner, adjunct professor at George Mason University, will be teaching the workshop. There is no cost involved but seating is limited to the first 45 attendees. In case the event has to be canceled due to bad weather, it will be re-scheduled for the next weekend. To register for the workshop, Dr. Frye will have a sign-up sheet on his office door at the start of the spring 2017 semester.
Become an AVID tutor. Click here for more information.
Middle School Academic Challenge Tournament on 2/18/17
High School Academic Challenge Tournament on 3/4/17 (Volunteers needed for both events.) Click here for more information.