Student Teaching Links:
- Students who plan to student teach in Fall 2017 click here
- Students who plan to student teach in Spring 2018 click here
Application to the Professional Program:
- Application for Admission to FMU's SOE Professional Program
Criminal Background Check
- Process for Completing a SLED Background Check
Clinical Course/Field Experience Information
- Information for Candidates Enrolled in Courses Requiring Any Field Experience
- Requirements for Field/Clinical Experiences in Marion, Florence 3 and Darlington Counties
- Watch this "How to Video" for completing a field experience placement request form by clicking here
- 2016-2017 Internship Timeline
Homework Help Instructors Wanted...
Florence School District One is hiring after-school instructors. Click here for more information.
FMU School of Education’s Spring 2017 Education Workshop
The workshop is on Friday, April 7th from 2:00-5:00 PM in the Lee Nursing Building; room numbers will be posted at the site. This semester’s workshop features four information sessions!
Session 1: Education Program Information Session (for those who have not entered into the program or those considering a major in education) (2:00-2:45)
Session 2: Principles of Learning and Teaching Study Session (for those who would like general information about the PRAXIS test) (2:00-2:45)
Session 3: Principals Panel Discussion (area principals will discuss what they look for in an interviewee and what to expect from the interview process) (3:00-3:45)
Session 4: Student Teaching Panel (current FMU student teachers will discuss what to expect during student teaching and ways one can be successful) (4:00-4:45)
Each session will have a Q&A time at the end of the session. Light refreshments will be available. We hope to see you there!