Writing Center Workshops - Spring 2017 Schedule
Writing Center Workshops are interactive sessions where we help you address common writing situations and attain skills you need to succeed at writing tasks in both academic and professional environments. No reservation is required. For more information, please visit the Writing Center, located in FH 114C, or call 843.661.1528.
* All Writing Center Workshops will be held in Lowrimore Auditorium (CEMC 114).
- Avoiding Plagiarism - 2:30 p.m., Wednesday, January 18
- Writing Introductions - 3:45 p.m., Thursday, January 26
- Using APA Format - 2:30 p.m., Monday, February 6
- Improving Style - 2:30 p.m., Wednesday, February 15
- Flow Factor: Incorporating Research - 3:45 p.m., Thursday, March 2
- Using MLA Format - 2:30 p.m., Monday, March 6
- Conquering Fragments and Run-ons - 3:45 p.m., Tuesday, March 21
- Writing Essay Exams - 2:30 p.m., Monday, April 17