Writing Center Workshops - Spring 2015 Schedule
Writing Center Workshops
Writing Center Workshops are large-group interactive sessions where we help you address common writing situations and attain skills you need to succeed at writing tasks in both academic and professional environments. No reservation is required. For more information, please visit the Writing Center, located in FH 114-C, or call 843.661.1528.
* All Writing Center Workshops will be held in Lowrimore Auditorium (CEMC 114).
- Study Smart: Skills for Success--Monday, January 26, at 2:30 p.m.
- Avoiding Plagiarism--Monday, February 2, at 2:30 p.m.
- Using MLA Format--Wednesday, February 18, at 2:30 p.m.
Using APA Format--Monday, February 23, at 2:30 p.m.
- Flow Factor: Incorporating Research--Wednesday, March 11, at 2:30 p.m.
Conquering the Comma--Wednesday, March 25, at 2:30 p.m.