Writing Center Workshops - Fall 2015 Schedule
Writing Center Workshops are large-group interactive sessions where we help you address common writing situations and attain skills you need to succeed at writing tasks in both academic and professional environments. No reservation is required. For more information, please visit the Writing Center, located in FH 114C, or call 843.661.1528.
* All Writing Center Workshops will be held in Lowrimore Auditorium (CEMC 114).
- Study Smart: Skills for Success - 3:45 p.m., Thurs., Sept. 10
- Avoiding Plagiarism - 3:45 p.m., Thurs., Sept. 17
- Moving from Informal to Formal Writing - 2:30 p.m., Mon., Sept. 21
- Writing for Sciences: Lab Reports - 2:30 p.m., Wed., Sept. 23
- Using APA Format - 2:30 p.m., Mon., Sept.28
- Outlining and Organizing - 2:30 p.m., Mon., Oct. 5
- Using MLA Format - 2:30 p.m., Wed., Oct. 7
- Conquering the Comma - 2:30 p.m., Mon., Oct.19
- Flow Factor: Incorporating Research - 2:30 p.m., Wed., Oct. 28
- Writing Essay Exams - 2:30 p.m., Wed., Nov. 11