Writing Center Workshops - Spring 2016 Schedule
Writing Center Workshops are interactive sessions where we help you address common writing situations and attain skills you need to succeed at writing tasks in both academic and professional environments. No reservation is required. For more information, please visit the Writing Center, located in FH 114C, or call 843.661.1528.
* All Writing Center Workshops will be held in Lowrimore Auditorium (CEMC 114).
- Avoiding Plagiarism - 2:30 p.m., Mon., January 25
- Using MLA Format - 2:30 p.m., Wed., February 10
- Using APA Format - 2:30 p.m., Mon., February 15
- Flow Factor: Incorporating Research - 2:30 p.m., Wed., March 2
- Conquering the Comma - 2:30 p.m., Mon., March 28
- Writing Essay Exams - 2:30 p.m., Wed., April 13