Writing Center Workshops - Fall 2016 Schedule
Writing Center Workshops are interactive sessions where we help you address common writing situations and attain skills you need to succeed at writing tasks in both academic and professional environments. No reservation is required. For more information, please visit the Writing Center, located in FH 114C, or call 843.661.1528.
* All Writing Center Workshops will be held in Lowrimore Auditorium (CEMC 114).
- Avoiding Plagiarism - 2:30 p.m., Monday, September 12
- Outlining and Organizing - 3:45 p.m., Tuesday, September 27
- Moving from Informal to Formal Writing - 3:45 p.m., Tuesday, October 4
- Writing for the Sciences: Lab Reports - 2:30 p.m., Monday, October 10
- Using APA Format - 2:30 p.m., Monday, October 17
- Conquering the Comma - 2:30 p.m., Monday, October 24
- Using MLA Format - 2:30 p.m., Monday, October 31
- Writing Essay Exams - 2:30 p.m., Monday, November 28