frequently asked questionS For Students
- Who do I call for Blackboard support?
- You may call the Campus Technology Help Desk at 843-661-1111 or email email@example.com for support. For the Help Desk hours, please click here.
- What credentials do I use to login to Blackboard?
- Blackboard uses the account credentials setup when you create your account.
- What do I do when using IE8 and I am prompted with a security warning asking "Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?"
- Click here for detailed instructions and an explanation for why you recieve this warning.
- I have never taken an online course before. Where can I go for instructions?
- I was taking a test online when I lost my internet connection or was otherwise interrupted during the test.
- You will need to contact your instructor to re-access a test on Blackboard. The Campus Technology Help Desk cannot confirm or deny technical errors that occur outside of the University. Readmittance to a test is left to the instructor's discretion; the Campus Technology Help Desk cannot reset or clear an attempt for any student.
- Why did I get kicked out of my exam?
- A couple of different situations can cause a student to get kicked out of an exam, such as:
- Too many tabs open in the browser.
- Too many windows open.
- In many cases, the java session has been terminated due to inactivity so the submission is unsuccessful.
- I can no longer see my course links on the left hand side; how do I fix this?
- Along the edge of the page on the left hand side, there is a small box with an arrow pointing to the right. When you click on it, it will expand the course links.
Last Published: August 11, 2011 1:54 PM