Powered by Google
Francis Marion University has partnered with Google to bring Google Apps to all of our currently enrolled students. Along with email accounts, our students can also enjoy other Google applications like Google Talk, Google Docs, and more. Every student is required to activate their Swampfox Mail e-mail account, which FMU uses to communicate important information and notices. Accordingly, students are responsible for messages and information sent via the FMU provided e-mail account; therefore, it is critical that all students activate and utilize this service.
- Over twenty-five (25) Gigabytes of email storage. No more worries about having to delete mail!
- Instant messaging & voice calls. Ping someone or call them directly.
- Google Calendar. Schedule meetings and share calendars.
- Online documents. Create and collaborate in real-time across the globe.
- Personalized Start Page. Start off the day on the right foot.
- Access your information anywhere, anytime. Available online and you can also access your email with a mobile device.
- Reliability. Google Apps products are built with speed and reliability in mind.
Access Information - We suggest you bookmark the following login pages:
How Do I Get Started?
- Go to www.fmarion.edu, select Swampfox Mail in the For Current Students box, then select Verify Your Personal Information. Login with your Student Identification number (example: 000012345) and password (initially the password is the month and day of your birth). After login, you will see your e-mail account name displayed beside the link to check your e-mail.
- Log in to your Swampfox Mail account by opening a web browser and browsing to http://mail.g.fmarion.edu
- Your username will be the first letter of your first name, plus your last name, along with the last four-digits of your Student Identification number. Your initial password will be constructed by using “fmarion” (without quotes) plus the month and day of your birthday.
Password: fmarion0209 (You will be required to change your initial password when you log in for the first time.)