Clinical Course/Field Experience Information (Prior to Student Teaching)
- Information for Candidates Enrolled in Courses Requiring Any Field Experience
- Requirements for Field/Clinical Experiences in Marion, Florence 3 and Darlington Counties
- Watch this “How to Video” for completing a field experience placement request form by clicking here
- 2017-2018 Internship Timeline
- Dos & Dont’s for a successful field experience.
Criminal Background Check
- Process for Completing a SLED Background Check
Practicing Thankfulness with THANKFUL THURSDAYS!
In November, the Center of Excellence to Prepare Teachers of Children of Poverty will be practicing Thankfulness! On Thursday, November 2, 9 and 16th we will be set up outside of the Education Department, CEMC 2nd floor between 10 am and 2:30 pm. On the 2nd and 9th, we will have activities for students to practice their thankfulness. What are you thankful for? On November 16th, we will be giving away popcorn and students can sign up to win a Gratitude Grab Bag! We hope you will stop by to see us! “When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.” Dalai Lama