A concurrent student is any student who is currently enrolled at a high school but wishes to be dual-enrolled with Francis Marion University.
To be a admitted as a concurrent high school student:
- Submit an Application for Admission to FMU with the $32 application fee.
- Have scores of at least 900 on the SAT (critical reading and math sections only) or 90 (critical reading and math) PSAT, composite scores of at least 19 on the ACT, or place into specific courses with appropriate FMU placement test scores.
- Submit a recommendation from high school counselor along with an official high school transcript.
- Once you have been admitted as a concurrent student, please contact the Office of Admissions to be assisted in registering for courses.
- If you wish to attend Francis Marion as an incoming freshman student, you will need to reapply as a freshman for the semester you wish to attend.