Whether you're a freshman or transfer student there are several steps you need to take to confirm your enrollment. Please see the information below or download the appropriate checklist.
· This $114 fee reserves your place and confirms that you intend to enroll in the fall semester.
· You may either send it by mail, or pay here.
· Complete the form in your acceptance packet regarding citizenship and return it by mail.
· Fee is refundable until May 1.
· Your first taste of what it is like to be a student at FMU! It’s an exciting time to meet other new and continuing students and learn how to get around campus.
· Register for your classes for the fall semester.
· Prepare you to be a successful college student.
Click here to find out more!
· Complete the online Housing Application.
· Pay the $156 housing deposit by mail or pay here.
· Priority housing deadline: April 1.
· Return your immunization form to the Office of Student Health Services prior to your Orientation.
English Course Placement
· If you have completed an AP or IB test for the equivalent of a college English or have completed a college level English course, you do not have to take our English Placement test. Please make sure the test scores are sent to the Office of Counseling and Testing to obtain credit.
· If none of the above applies to you, you will be sent more information about if you should take the English Placement test, which can be done while you are at Orientation.
· Freshmen: Your final high school transcript showing your graduation from high school must be sent to the Office of Admissions by your guidance office prior to your first day of classes. (If you have taken dual-enrollment courses, the official college transcript should be sent to Admissions as well.)
· Transfers: Your final college transcript showing successful completion of your current semester courses must be sent prior to your first day of classes.
Last Published: March 16, 2015 9:58 AM