Summer Orientation Signup Will Begin March 1! Please check back at that time for more information and to get registered!
*If you plan to attend in the Fall 2015 semester you will need to attend one of our summer orientation sessions.
*Not sure how to sign in? Review our student account login guide or give us a call at 843.661.1288 to register over the phone.
Welcome to Francis Marion University! We are excited you have chosen to attend FMU and look forward to meeting you during one of our summer orientations.
The Office of Orientation’s primary purpose is to aid students in their transition to the institution by providing them with an overview of the tools and resources available to help them excel academically and socially within the campus community.
Our goal is that all new students who attend orientation will:
- begin to feel a sense of connection to Francis Marion University.
- know what resources are available to them and where they are located on the campus.
- understand the expectations, traditions, and opportunities at the University.
- become acquainted with both new and current students through activities meant to facilitate peer-to-peer interactions.
- meet with an academic advisor within their department who will answer advising questions and help the student register for courses.