FLORENCE, S.C. – The Francis Marion University Foundation and the university’s Swamp Fox Club will hold their annual Live Benefit Auction on Thursday night (March 10).
This auction, which is being held in conjunction with the next day’s FMU Foundation Chairman’s Golf Classic, will take place in the University’s Smith University Center at 6:30 p.m. A cocktail reception will precede the auction.
Tickets are $25 for individuals and $40 for a couple. Dress will be casual. If possible, interested persons are asked to RSVP to 843-661-1199, but tickets will be available at the door. For ticket information, call the FMU Foundation at 843-661-1199 or email@example.com or the athletic department office at 843-661-1240.
For those persons playing in the golf classic, the admission price to the live auction is included in the golf registration.
Door prizes will be given away.
Approximately 15 items will be offered in the live auction. Several items will also be available for bid in an accompanying silent auction. Items are subject to change.
All proceeds from the event will go to assist student-athletes and the Patriot athletic program.
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS
· Motor Coach travel for 12 to the beach for dinner at Rossi's
· Motor Coach travel for 12 to Farm to enjoy a Surf-and-Turf Meal provided by IGA
· Charlotte Bobcat tickets (2) located 10 rows behind bench (including guided tour of facility)
· 3 billboards for 4 weeks; anywhere in Florence, based on availability
· The Catering Company’s Frogmore Stew for 50 people; 50 mile radius from Florence
· Deep Sea Fishing Trip; leaving from Marlin Quay
· Edisto Beach House; 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, sleeps 10
· Set of Taylor Made Golf Clubs
· Quail Hunt at Moree’s Sportsman’s Preserve (filmed by SC Outdoors to be aired in 2012)
· Garden City Beach House- Oceanfront (available October-March for a week rental) and Golf for four at Wachesaw
· Isle of Palms Beach House (March-May or September-December 2011 ; Excluding Holidays)
· Mountain House located in Smokey Mountains between Cherokee and Maggie Valley (March-October)
· Turkey Hunt at Brockington Hunt Club in Mechanicsville, SC (Hunt and Breakfast); April 2010 or April 2011
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS
· Two Photo Sessions by Tony Gloster
· Portrait of Children or Family by Janie Williams
· Golf Cart Battery
· Patriot Beer (Case) by Travis Knowles
· William Benton Construction; 1/2 day labor; buyer must buy materials
· 2 Season Tickets to Florence Little Theatre
· Woodwork Items by Dr. Larry McCumber /Dr. David Stroup
· Handmade Quilt by Dr. Susan Peters
· Francis Marion Swamp Framed Print
· Black's Tire Gift Card- $200
· Palmetto Quail Club - Quail Hunt, Half Day, 20 birds (October 1- March 15)
· Bobby Richardson Autograph Baseball
· 1-Hour pitching lesson from FMU head baseball coach Art Inabinet
· 1-Hour batting lesson from FMU head baseball coach Art Inabinet
· Round of Golf at the Country Club of South Carolina
· Chick-Fil-A Meal Combo Free for Year
· Tickets to UNC women's basketball game
· Hideaway Haven in Mullins, SC (3 days; 2 nights)
· South Carolina State Flag
· Cruise Black River, Pee Dee River, and Waccamaw River for the day
· Florence RedWolves baseball season tickets (4)
· New York Butcher Shoppe - Broadway Package