University Communications
News Releases
FMU Report
University Images
Archived News Releases
Archived Sports Releases
Arts International
Summer Camps
2015 Outstanding Staff Service Awards

Future Students:



FMU's Kappa Delta Sorority holds Mr. Greek Pageant

FLORENCE, S.C. – The Epsilon Psi Chapter of Kappa Delta Sorority at Francis Marion University held its 16th-annual Mr. Greek Pageant on March 20 in the McNair Science Building auditorium on the FMU campus.

 The pageant featured men from seven FMU fraternities in “jeans and jersey,” beach wear, and formal wear competitions. The event is a fund-raiser and 80 percent of the proceeds will go to the Pee Dee Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Assault, with the remaining 20 percent going to Prevent Child Abuse America (PCAA) for nationwide public awareness programs.

Founded in 1897, Kappa Delta Sorority began supporting PCAA in 1981. More than $4.5 million has been raised nationwide through the sorority to benefit child-abuse prevention efforts.

 Winners of the Mr. Greek Pageant, with hometown and fraternity, are:

Winner: Matt Blatnik of Columbia, Pi Kappa Alpha

1st runner-up: Britt Baxley of Florence, Tau Kappa Epsilon

2nd runner-up: Bryant Massey of Anderson, Pi Kappa Alpha

Mr. Legs: T.J. Robinson of Darlington, Alpha Phi Alpha

Best Smile: Waring Jordan of Charleston, Kappa Alpha

Mr. Congeniality: Sam Tinsley of Florence, Kappa Alpha

#137 / 4-7-03

Last Published: February 13, 2006 10:23 AM
Empowered by Extend, a school software solution from