- Schedule a Senior Review in the Registrar’s Office when you have earned 87 credit hours and reached senior status. (Call us at 661-1175 for more information.)
- Submit the required Undergraduate Graduation Application in the Registrar’s Office or apply online prior to the deadline.
- To graduate in May, apply by March 1.
- To graduate in August, apply by June 15.
- To graduate in December, apply by October 2.
The week of the application deadline, the Registrar’s Office will send an email to your FMU Gmail account with information about graduation and commencement. If you do not receive an email from the Registrar’s Office, contact us immediately.