How to Calculate Your Projected FMU GPA
- Enter your cumulative GPA (available on your degree audit).
- Enter the total number of hours you have earned at FMU (available on your degree audit).
- Enter the number of credit hours for each class in which you are currently enrolled.
- Enter the letter grade you expect to receive in each class.
- Your semester and cumulative GPAs will be automatically calculated.
This calculator is not connected to the FMU student database. Its calculations are based entirely on the data you key, and the calculations DO NOT reflect your official grades or official GPA at FMU. Official grades and official FMU GPA are reported to you via your degree audit.