The Campus Recreation Services Program at Francis Marion University is committed to promoting healthy lifestyles within the campus community. By offering various programs and services, the Campus Recreation Services Program is dedicated to providing safe, enjoyable, and educational activities for faculty, staff, and students. Involvement in Intramural Sports does not require a high degree of skill, knowledge, or physical fitness. Only a sincere desire to participate and have fun is necessary. Our goal is to provide every individual with the opportunity to participate and develop skills and interests in a friendly, competitive environment. The program offers all participants the chance to improve their health, relax from work and study, and the opportunity to meet new people and socialize with others.
The objectives of the Francis Marion University Campus Recreation Services Program are to provide:
- The opportunity to better health through satisfactory physical exercise.
- The opportunity for each participant to develop skills and interests which can serve them throughout their lifetime and enable them to live healthier and longer lives
- The opportunity to develop sportsmanship and honesty in regards to rules, officials, and opponents.
- Assistance in the fulfillment of the mission and goals of the Office of Student Affairs.
- A wide-range of activities and services for the diverse campus community.
All members of the FMU community are encourage to get involved and play safely!
Intramural Handbook 2012-2013
Intramural Roster Sheets
Intramural Council Application