Arts International Festival
Francis Marion University
4822 E. Palmetto St.
Florence, SC 29506
11 AM – 6 PM
Saturday, April 9, 2022
Please complete and submit this form by March 14, 2022. You will be notified of your final application status by March 21, 2022.
Name of Individual
Detailed Food Information
Each Cultural Booth consists of a 6’ table, 2 chairs, and a curtained backdrop on which to display posters, clothing, etc. Booths are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Electricity access will be provided if needed.
Food Description and Pricing
Food Truck/Trailer Information
If selling from a truck or trailer, please include dimensions (width and length, including the trailer tongue) and indicate which side is open to the public (facing the trailer).
Please attach photographs of the trailer or truck below. These photographs are required.
Side (facing the trailer) that will be open to the public:
Do you require electricity?
Please attach photographs of the plugs below. These photographs are required.
Arts International Festival Policies
- Festival hours are 11 AM to 6 PM. Vendors must remain set-up until the performance stage nearest your space closes.
- Vendor set-up begins at 9:00 AM the day of the event, and all vendor vehicles must be off the sidewalks and grass by 10:30 AM and have set-up complete by 11:00 AM.
- Submit your completed application packet by February 21, 2022.
- Arts International reserves the sole right to select any and all participants.
- You will be notified of your final application status by March 4, 2022.