The FMU Education Foundation is administering an emergency fund for members of the FMU Faculty or Staff who experienced loss directly related to the Coronavirus disease outbreak. To apply, please complete and submit the following form. Submitted forms online will be received by the grant committee; contact information for each committee member is listed on the bottom of this form. You may also email the request form individually or it may be given directly to a committee member – Cheri Richardson, Kat Barnette, and Dr. Daphne Carter-McCants – for consideration.
Emergency Grants will be considered within the following guidelines:
- Applications may be submitted by FMU Faculty & Staff and dining facility employees;
- Applicants must have experienced loss of household wage earner wages, loss of personal wages, and/or difficulties affording food;
- Losses without supplemental income will be given special consideration;
- By submitting a grant request, applicants affirm their loss and must submit receipts for assistance purchases within 30 days of receiving the grant funds;
- The committee will review each application and contact applicants if additional information is needed;
- All requests will be handled with discretion and confidentiality.
The committee will accept fund request applications through the duration of the university closing.
Grant Fund applications may be submitted to any committee member, including:
- Cheri Richardson, Finance and Facilities – SAB 107, ext# 1115, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Daphne Carter-McCants, Student Life – UC 205, ext# 1188, email@example.com
- Kat Barnette, University Communications – SAB 101, ext# 1224, firstname.lastname@example.org