FMU is administering an emergency relief fund for current members of the FMU Faculty or Staff and current FMU students who experienced loss directly related to the Coronavirus disease. To apply, please complete and submit the form below.
You may also download and submit a hard copy.
Coronavirus Emergency Relief Fund grants will be considered within the following guidelines:
- Applications may be submitted by current FMU faculty, staff, or students;
- Applicants must be experiencing a current need directly related to COVID-19 and will need to document the need for eligibility;
- Requests without supplemental income will be given special consideration;
- The committee will review each application and contact applicants if additional information is needed;
- Funds will be awarded up to $250 per documented request;
- All requests will be handled with discretion and confidentiality.
- The committee will prioritize relief fund requests from students to provide emergency funds for expenses directly related to coronavirus (expenses such as food, temporary housing, course materials, technology, health care, and childcare). Tuition and fee support is not provided through this process; students with tuition and/or fee difficulties will be directed to the Financial Assistance office;
- Faculty and/or staff will need to show documented need of COVID-19 related expenses;
- By submitting a relief fund request, applicants affirm their need and that funds will be used for those documented purposes.
This form is currently closed for submissions.