August 8, 2019
208 West Main Street
Join the U.S. Small Business Administration, The U.S. Department of Agriculture, the South Carolina Small Business Development Center, and SCORE for a half-day business expo focused on the development of rural small businesses and farms. Location sponsored by the Continuum.
- Featuring Ashely Bell, SBA Region VI Administrator and USDA Rural Development State Director, Debbie Turbeville.
- Hear from representatives of SBA and USDA about the resources that are available to small businesses and farmers
- Learn about the economic development of rural small businesses and farmers within the state
- Listen to a panel of business owners and farmers discuss best practices for rural businesses
- Network with over 20 different organizations in the state that provide free or low-cost assistance to rural entrepreneurs.