June 26, 2019
SCWorks: Bringing Employers & Job Seekers Together
Attend the live workshop to participate in the Q&A and to receive the presentation slides. Can’t make the live workshop? Register anyway and we’ll send you the recording.
- Candidate prescreening and interview assistance
- Job fairs events with multiple employers and hiring events tailored to a specific employer
- Access to SCWOS, South Carolina’s largest jobs database
- On the Job Training Program
- Incumbent Worker Training for changing skill requirements of current workers
- Workplace Literacy-Adult Ed program offer in collaboration with an employer
- Second Chance Program for ex-offenders
- Labor Market information
- WOTC Business Tax Credits for hiring certain groups of eligible employees
- Veteran Services to help recruit Veterans
SPEAKER BIO: Dianne Herrington serves as the Integrated Business Services Team Leader for SCWorks Pee Dee. Prior to joining Workforce Development 10 years ago, she was the Human Resource Manager for two Fortune 500 companies. Dianne received her bachelor’s degree in business administration from Francis Marion University in Florence, South Carolina. Currently, she serves as the Chairperson of the Marion County Healthcare Foundation located in Mullins, SC.
Click here to visit SCWorks Pee Dee website and learn more.