The application deadline was October 3, 2018. We are no longer accepting applications at this time.
The FMU Education Foundation is administering an emergency fund for members of the FMU Faculty or Staff who experienced loss due to Hurricane Florence. To apply, please complete the form below. Applications will be received by Cheri Richardson, Kat Barnette, or Steven Sims. Contact information for each of these board members is listed near the bottom of this page.
Emergency Grants will be considered within the following guidelines:
- Applications may be submitted by FMU Faculty & Staff or Aramark Staff members;
- Applicants must have experienced food and household losses due to the impact of Hurricane Florence from flood, wind, or loss of power;
- Losses without insurance coverage will be given special consideration;
- By submitting a grant request, applicants affirm their loss and must submit receipts for replacement purchases within 15 days of receiving the grant funds;
- The committee will meet with each applicant to discuss their need;
- All requests will be handled with discretion and confidentiality.
Emergency Grant Application
Applications may also be printed and submitted by fax to Kat Barnette at 843-661-1219, or dropped off in person at any of the member’s campus offices (listed below).
Questions regarding Grant Applications may be directed to any member of the committee, including:
- Cheri Richardson (chair), Bus. Affairs SAB 107, ext#1115, email@example.com
- Steven Sims, James A. Rogers Library, ext#1299, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kat Barnette, University Communications SAB 101, ext#1224, email@example.com
To Schedule a one-on-one appointment with a committee member, click the button below and select an open time-slot: