October 8, 2019
Media Account Executive
CUMULUS MEDIA – Fayetteville, NC (Q98, Rock 103, NewsTalk 640 and Magic 106.9 – all #1 in their respective formats) and our accompanying digital products including geo-fencing, keyword search targeting, demographic and geographic targeting, targeting by recently used apps based on lifestyle and purchase intent, website design and hosting, social media management, reputation monitoring, SEO, SEM, lead tracking, re-targeting, directory assistance, customizable email marketing campaigns, is seeking a talented Media Account Executive who can spin a lot of plates and thrive in a fast-paced working environment. We are identifying driven individuals with a proven track record of achieving sales goals to join in our success. We offer a unique career opportunity to realize your full potential as a sales professional.
About Cumulus Media
A leader in the radio broadcasting industry, Cumulus Media (NASDAQ:CMLS) combines high-quality local programming with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands to deliver premium content choices to the 245 million people reached each week through its 447 owned-and-operated stations broadcasting in 90 US media markets (including eight of the top 10), more than 8,200 broadcast radio stations affiliated with its Westwood One network and numerous digital channels.
Together, the Cumulus/Westwood One platforms make Cumulus Media one of the few media companies that can provide advertisers with national reach and local impact. Cumulus/Westwood One is the exclusive radio broadcast partner to some of the largest brands in sports, entertainment, news, and talk, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, the GRAMMY’s, the Academy of Country Music Awards, the American Music Awards, the Billboard Music Awards, Westwood One News, and more. Additionally, it is the nation’s leading provider of country music and lifestyle content through its NASH brand, which serves country fans nationwide through radio programming, exclusive digital content, and live events. For more information, visit www.cumulus.com.
- Recognized top sales performer with a track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Marketing expertise a plus
- Creative problem solver
- Digitally savvy
- Able to identify client business needs and proactively develop customized advertising solutions
- Excel at prospecting, new business generation, account growth
- Acute listening and persuasive presentation skills
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies
- Possess people skills to cultivate relationships and provide superior client service
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay with uncapped earning potential.
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Supportive leadership and coaching
- Continuous education and training
- Collaborative and creative environment
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance package
- 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Vacation & Holidays to enjoy the fruits of your labor
Cumulus Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Cumulus is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
For immediate consideration, please visit www.cumulus.com/work-here/
For more information about Cumulus Media, Inc., visit our website at: https://www.cumulus.com
Cumulus Radio Station Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.