The purpose of this survey is to provide descriptive information and assessment data. Please complete this survey during the final examination period of the semester in which the Professional Experience and Knowledge (PEAK) learning activity occurred.
Instrument(s) used to evaluate outcomes. Check all that apply.
Student Participation Survey
The survey items below are designed to solicit your feedback regarding the participation of the student(s) under your supervision in the PEAK learning activity identified above. For questions 1-6, select the responses that most closely reflect assessment data you captured. Feel free to elaborate on your responses in the comment space below each item.
1. The student(s) demonstrated how the skills or knowledge that they developed as students can be applied in work environments.
2. Throughout the activity, the student(s) engaged in structured opportunities for meaningful reflection on the significance and implications of their experiences.
3. The student(s) can define common practices and/or typical job responsibilities within their chosen field.
4. The student(s) discovered additional knowledge and/or insights.
5. The student(s) demonstrated increased self-confidence while engaging in professional activities.
6. The student(s) interacted with or developed connections with potential employers.