Important Registration Payment Dates:
Fall 2023 – Payment due August 14, 2023
Late Spring 2023- Payment due May 2, 2023
Summer 1 2023- Payment due May 23, 2023
Summer 3 2023- Payment due May 23, 2023
Summer 2 2023- Payment due June 27, 2023
Marketplace makes it easy for students, parents, alumni, faculty/staff, and the community to conduct online business with the University in a secure environment.
- Purchase Vehicle Registrations
- Purchase Psychology Lab Manuals
- Purchase Physics/Physical Science Lab Manuals
- Purchase Meal Plans (For Off-Campus Students and Residents of the Forest Villas and the Village Apartments. If you have extra financial aid? Want to apply it to a meal plan*? Email email@example.com with your name, student id number and the meal plan you would like.
- Purchase Patriot Bucks
- Purchase Transcripts
FMU Community can:
- Register and pay for Career Fair
- Repayment Agreements
- More to come
- Use a store to sell products(such as lab manuals)
- If a department would like to have a store setup please contact Ashley Owens 843-661-1129 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jazmin Bellamy, Accountant-Accounts Payable
Taylor Daniels, Senior Accountant-Financial Reporting
Donald Jackson, Accountant-Accounts Payable
Lauren LeMaster, Accountant-Payroll Assistant
Jeannine Morgan, Accountant-Accounts Receivables Manager
Ashley Owens, Director of Financial Services and Student Accounts
Crystal Patrick, Senior Accountant-Cash Manager
Jeremy Prosser, Accountant-Cashier
Laura Rhoads, Director of Accounting Services
Kelsey Samuel, Accountant- Student Receivables
Theresa Street, Accountant-Accounts Receivables
Linda Sullen, Accountant-Payroll
Cathy Swartz, Assistant Vice President for Accounting
The Cashier’s Office/Accounting Office is located in Stokes Administration Building, room 104.
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
*Summer hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:00am to 5:30pm.
The Cashiers Office is open on Fridays 8:30am to 12:00pm.*