Explore FMU Graduate Programs
Offering powerful professional programs for today's world
Whether you’re a college senior, recent graduate, mid-career professional or looking to take your degree a bit further, we encourage you to explore the advantages of earning a Master’s, specialist or doctorate degree from Francis Marion University.
All of our Graduate Programs are accredited by their respective discipline-specific accrediting bodies and financial assistance is available for qualified students.
See how FMU can take your career to the next level.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Nationally accredited by the AACSB, our program is designed for the working professional and includes both self-paced online instruction and in-person classes.
- Our outstanding faculty have ample experience and Ph.D.’s in their respective fields.
- With the goal of stimulating interactive learning and relationship-building, each course is designed by professors who are committed to providing you with an excellent learning experience.
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
- Thousands of teachers, coaches, principals and administrators began their careers on our campus, and more continue to do so.
- We’re developing new methods, new programs and new processes that will allow us to keep pace with an ever-changing world of education.
- In years past, 100% of our graduates have passed the licensure exams required to teach in South Carolina.
SCHOOL OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Our program strives to provide the highest quality baccalaureate, master’s, and doctoral degree programs that educate healthcare professionals from the Pee Dee Region and beyond.
- Faculty in the School of Health Sciences are active in teaching, research, service, and the majority are doctorally prepared.
- Our students are provided with a variety of targeted clinical experiences in many different healthcare environments to expand their understanding of the field.
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
- Students in the program develop the knowledge and skills necessary to work as professionals in clinical, school, health, and other community settings as scientist practitioners.
- Graduates report that their training occurred in a positive learning environment that recognized and nurtured diversity while emphasizing academic excellence.
- An accreditation of a graduate program in applied psychology insures that we provide training in both the science and practice of psychology that meets the highest national standards.