Dual Enrollment at FMU
Francis Marion University offers dual enrollment courses to students in partnering high schools through its Dual Enrollment Program. This program gives qualified students the opportunity to receive college credit for courses while still in high school.
Courses are offered at The Continuum, online, and in various partnering high schools. Click below to learn more about Dual Enrollment.
The Spring 2024 semester at FMU hosts a plethora of dual-enrollment opportunities for high school students.
Classes include Introduction to Business, Probability and Statistics, Elementary Spanish, and much more. Click the link below to view the entire list.
All new dual enrollment students for Spring 2024 should complete an orientation session.
Information regarding these sessions will be sent to new students and be available from the partner high school in December 2023.
Students wishing to participate in FMU’s Dual Enrollment Program should be enrolled in a partnering high school, have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA, be juniors or seniors, and receive school permission to participate in the courses.
- A copy of the most recent high school transcript including current class schedule
- Proof of US citizenship (copy of South Carolina driver’s license, birth certificate, or passport)
- A Dual Enrollment Application (below)
- August 22 – Classes Begin
- August 22-25 – Drop/Add
- September 4 – Labor Day; No Classes
- October 9-10 – Fall Break; No Classes
- November 10 – Last Day to Withdraw
- November 22-24 – Thanksgiving Break; No Classes
- December 4 – Last Day of Classes
- December 5 – Reading Day
- December 6-12 – Final Exams
- December 13 – Final Grades Due by Noon