Institutional Review Board
The Francis Marion University Institutional Review Board (IRB) supervises the use of human subjects in all research conducted under the auspices of the University. All proposed research must be reviewed by the Board before any data is gathered. The IRB insures that the rights and welfare of human participants in research are protected.
2020-21 IRB Membership
Dr. Sasha Federer, Ph.D.
For those new members to the CITI program, follow these instructions:
- Click the ‘Register’ button on the top right-hand corner.
- In the blank, type “Francis Marion University’.
- Click the first two boxes beneath.
- Click ‘Continue’ to create your CITI membership.
- Register your personal information through the steps requested.
- View course associated with FMU.