Ms. FMU Scholarship Pageant Application
Thank you for you interest in participating in the 2023 Ms. FMU Scholarship Pageant! Please complete the following information.
The following stipulations are in place for the upcoming Ms. FMU Pageant. Students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Have a 3.0 FMU GPA
- Be unmarried/legally single
- Be classified as a freshman, sophomore, junior or *qualifying* senior (have less than 87 semester hours of credit or one full year of courses remaining)
Please check the box below to confirm that you meet all requirements for participation before continuing. (Note: This information will be verified before the beginning of the competition.)
If awarded the title of Ms. FMU, it is understood that there is a commitment to represent Francis Marion University at events throughout the following school year. These include, but are not limited to:
- Appearances at some events for the Office of Student Life, such as First Friday, Student Activities Fairs, FM A'Glow, Homecoming, etc. (All major events if possible)
- Some Open Houses For the Office of Admissions
- Ms. FMU Pageant of next year
Please check the box below to confirm that you understand the obligations required of you if awarded the title of Ms. FMU.
Emergency Contact Name
To be a *qualifying* senior, you must have less than 87 semester hours of credit.
This information is for the judges during the Personality portion of the pageant.
List four (4) interesting facts about yourself.
0 of 200 max words
Describe and explain your future ambition (100-200 words).
0 of 250 max words
Explain why are you seeking the role of Ms. FMU (250 words or less).