Benefits to You
- You will gain a fresh perspective and new ideas
- Interns are pre-screened and participate voluntarily – internships are not required, so you only get students who WANT to work with you.
- Creates a new talent stream for future hiring.
- Interns think “out of the box” because they don’t have many of the preconceptions that can come with years of experience.
- Students are expected to work a minimum of 5 hours per week.
- Students complete all required paperwork and documentation.
- Students are expected to comply with all organizational requirements and policies.
What to Expect as a Supervisor
- We ask you to be available to interview the student(s).
- We ask that you provide direction and information that the student will need to complete the assignments. This includes tools and workspace.
- We ask that you complete an evaluation on the student at the end of the semester.
What the Program is NOT
- Because this is a 400-level (senior) class, certain tasks will not qualify (answering phones, data entry, errand-running, stocking supplies).
- Interns are not available to participate in multilevel marketing programs (MLM’s).
- Interns are not available to assist with personal tasks.
Want to be considered included as an FMU Internship Location? Fill out the form below to apply now!