Residents who vacate campus will receive partial reimbursement for housing and dining fees. At present, the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education is working with the public colleges and universities across the state to develop the model for reimbursement. To facilitate this process, students who are leaving campus housing should complete the Intent to Leave Campus form. Students leaving campus housing should remove all belongings and turn their key into the Housing Office by 5 p.m. on Monday, March 30. For more information, contact the Housing Office at 843-661-1330.