- UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM ACCEPTANCE – (Title is linked) Requirements are as follows:
- Student must complete a minimum of 45 hours credit (to include completion of EDUC 190 and EDUC 192 with a grade of “C” or higher)
- Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Student must have passed (or exempted) all three parts of Praxis Core (You are required to attach copies of these scores with your application)
- Positive disposition rating in EDUC 190 and EDUC 192
- A copy of a current criminal background check (SLED) is required to be attached to the application upon submission. Please click here for instructions on how to complete the required SLED report.
Students should speak with his/her advisor regarding any questions that may be had regarding the application for acceptance, or any questions about how to successfully progress towards program acceptance.
- Application for Sigma Sigma Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi Education Honor Society – (Title is linked)
- This is a SPRING ONLY application, and is due February 15th.
- Should you meet the qualifications below, please complete the application and submit via email to Dr. Lindsay Simmons (email@example.com), or deliver to the School of Education Office (CEMC 212).
|Qualifications for Undergraduate Teacher Candidates
|Qualifications for Graduate Teacher Candidates
|A. Open to Juniors and Seniors (a minimum of 54 credit hours)
|A. Enrolled as a Degree-Seeking Student
|B. Admitted to the Professional Education Program
|B. Completed a minimum of 12 Hours
|C. Minimum of 3.0 GPA
|C. Minimum of 3.5 GPA
|D. Positive Recommendation from Field Experience Courses
|D. No School of Education Dispositions on File
|E. No School of Education Dispositions of File