June 7, 2021
FMU adjusts COVID-19 summer protocols
At its June 2021 meeting, the FMU Board of Trustees approved a resolution that put into effect the following changes to the Campus COVID Protocols, effective immediately for Summer 2021:
- Instructional and meeting spaces will be cleaned and disinfected in a timely manner.
- Modified social distancing will be maintained for indoor instructional, meeting, and entertainment spaces.
- Those who have been fully vaccinated are exempt from FMU masking, testing, and quarantine requirements. Those who have not been fully vaccinated remain subject to those requirements.
- Masks are not required outdoors.
- FMU faculty, staff, and students are strongly encouraged to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
Fore more information about COVID-19 protocols visit the FMU COVID-19 webpage.