For students who don’t yet have a nursing license.
- 4-year (2+2) program*
- 61 nursing semester hours**
- 500 clinical hours
- Students are eligible to sit for the NCLEX-RN licensure exam upon successful completion
* First-degree students complete approx. 2 years (59 credit hours) of prerequisites, then 2 years of nursing courses. A second-degree option is also available.
** Not including prerequisites.
For nurses interested in furthering their education.
- Fully online
- 30 nursing semester hours
- Can be completed in 11 months*
- RN to BSN for Veterans option available: Earn course credit for military experience**
* Estimated time based on a full-time plan of study. Part-time study options are also available.
** Qualified veterans participate in a one-day simulation experience for course credit in NRN 332.
MSN degree program for primary care practitioners.
- Hybrid online/face-to-face
- 55 semester hours
- 630 practicum hours
- Can be completed in 2 years*
* Assuming Spring admission and a full-time plan of study. Part-time study options are also available.