EDUCATION PANEL FOR STUDENTS
There will be an Education Panel on Wednesday, March 20th from 4:00-5:15 PM in Lowrimore Auditorium. The panel will consist of area principals, new teachers, and current student teachers who will talk about the following topics: what a principal is looking for in an interviewee and new teacher, what the first year or two of teaching is like, what student teaching is like, etc. There will be time at the end of the panel for audience questions. Please join us!
Clinical Course/Field Experience Information (Prior to Student Teaching)
- Information for Candidates Enrolled in Courses Requiring Any Field Experience
- Requirements for Field/Clinical Experiences in Darlington, Florence 3, Horry and Marion Counties
- Watch this “How to Video” for completing a field experience placement request form by clicking here
- 2019-2020 Internship Timeline
- Dos & Dont’s for a successful field experience.
Criminal Background Check (SLED)
- Process for Completing a SLED Background Check (This link is not to be used for Student Teaching. If you are student teaching, click on the appropriate semester link below.)