View Your Financial Aid Award on the Patriot Portal:
- Determine whether or not your file has been awarded.
- View the amount of your award. **Due to the Privacy Act, the OFA cannot discuss your award over the phone.
- Determine if any types of aid awarded to you are ‘unavailable’ and find out what needs to be done to make them ‘available’ (ex. selecting a lender, promissory note, loan entrance counseling, certification forms, etc.)
What Is Needed To Complete Your File:
- Determine whether or not your FAFSA has been received by our office.
- What forms need to be provided to our office? **Forms can be downloaded under the “Financial Assistance Forms” section on our Financial Assistance website**.
- What documents need to be provided to our office?
Need A User ID & Password?
If this is your first time signing on to Patriot Portal, please click here for “Patriot Portal Setup Instructions.”