International students seeking admission to a graduate program are required to submit the following documents in addition to the required documents for their program of interest.
- Financial Certification – Proof of ability to pay for cost of attendance at the University
- Transcripts – An official transcript from each college or university attended at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Transcripts from institutions outside of the U.S.A. will need to be certified by the World Education Services (WES).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) – Required of all applicants whose native language is not English. The minimum scores for admission to the graduate program are:
- 550 on paper based version
- 213 on the computer based version
- 79 on the Internet version
Send these items by post to:
Francis Marion University
P.O. Box 100547
Florence, S.C. 29502-0547
To check on the status of your application you can contact the Graduate Office:
Phone: 843-661-1281 or 843-661-1284
Each program has specific admission requirements which are detailed in the description of the program.