Master of Science in Applied Psychology - Clinical/Counseling
For more information about LPC licensure, students should access the website of the Board of Examiners for Licensed Professional Counselors.
- Experiential training in the program begins with two practicum experiences: Students are placed at a community training site for their first year, then they are placed at a different site for their second year. Students accrue a total of at least 200 hours at their placement sites. In addition, their assessment courses include a total of at least 150 hours of practicum experience.
- The capstone experiential training experience is an internship that occurs after all coursework is completed; during internship, students accrue a minimum of 600 hours of supervised clinical training.
- Download the program models and course descriptions for fall and spring entering classes here.
- For more detailed information about required coursework, course offerings, program sequencing, practica, and internship, applicants are encouraged to view the appropriate section of the FMU Catalog.
- All documents and forms for Clinical/Counseling Psychology have been relocated to blackboard.fmarion.edu.
- They are located in the Perpetual Course entitled “Clinical/Counseling Psychology Graduate Program”.
- If you are currently enrolled in the Clinical/Counseling Psychology Graduate Program and do not have access to this course, please contact Brian Smith at 843-661-1640 or Charlotte Stephens at 843-661-1641.